Sunday, March 9, 2008

Vanity

There are those who will deny me this moment
But as I stand in front of the mirror I can help but bask in all of this.
It’s the sheer sexy and sensuality of me
I feel like balmy air on a beautiful day at the beach
I can feel the sound of the waves
As the rhythmic movement washes over me in hypnotizing fashion.
I feel like music that makes you sway
Gently taking over your being
It’s an aged, soft, but forceful feeling
Like fine wine exploding in your tongue making your eyes water.
My arms reach for the ceiling in a port de bras
I tilt my head to the left and open my hands wide
The sun caressing my fingers in a delicious sting
Just like that I bring my head back
Giving my entire face to the sun
Letting it bathe my whole upper body
I smile still with my eyes closed
Feeling the peace and calming love of nature
I breathe it in….and out
I bring my hands down and touch my arms
I revel in my own softness
My face, my eyelids
I feel wholesome and united
All my body parts have melded into one
All layers flattened in a masterpiece of energy
So much love inside me threatens to spill over
And I thank god for this moment
For making me
For letting me love myself
I open my eyes and see it all as it should
The thighs ample but beautiful
The stomach not flat but waist amazingly small
The perfect size chest
I want to dance using it all
But sigh…alas; it’s time to go to work

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Copyright 2010 Broken.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.