Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Walks behind me but I feel him in front
It’s like I’m a false step from walking into him
I can smell him, no, breathe him
He embraces me at inappropriate times
I can’t get away from his love
He has become obsessive and persistent
He won’t take no
He will impose
His demands will be met
He will be obeyed
If I decide to go against him, he would turn against me
He will drown me in desperation
In agony
In anguish
He’ll bask in my suffering
As I choke in the abyss of pain
Immersed in such misery
That I must capitulate
Surrender…
And pass it on
Pay it forward
Become a tormentor myself
Take hold and squeeze
Only by spreading his legacy
Of fury, resentment, rage
Abhorrence, adulation
Will I survive
Breathe again
Free

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Broken.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.