Monday, January 24, 2011

It's about 5 degrees outside
I feel the chill on my skin
It's almost painful
It's frigid, desolate
It's also not the reason I tremble
I shake because of the heat war taking place in my blood
Inside my skin is about 120
The hot wind factor makes it feel 150
It's trapped heat
Spreading through my body
A five alarm fire
Desperately searching for way out
At risk of burning my body to the ground
How can I be burning inside while the cold threatens to freeze me to death?
I want to drop on the floor
To roll and see if it's extiguinshes
It doesn't help
The fire wants to be subdued
Conquered
Liberated
Subjugated
It wants to feel the power of the fireman
Before it's put out
It wants to die the good death
Dominated
Before it's doused for the time being.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Broken.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.